Healing Power

Running commentary on how Jesus' Healing Power is affecting my life - and helping me to help others.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Welcome to Healing Power!

Healing Power is the new home for Clay's Ramblings. Thank you for following me here. All of the old entries are still available at Clay's Ramblings. Many posts from here will link back to those entries. Feel free to bounce back and forth between the two.

I'm looking for a cool banner for this page. Anyone with ideas,let me know. I would edit the one I have, but I no longer have access to the GIF animator! Doh!

Through this transition, I'm still posting on my series Fear at The Rat and the Rambler. Read the latest entries. Check back here for updates to the podcast which should be available for download from iTunes on Monday August 21, 2006!

Exciting things are happening here! Check back often!

Adios,
Clay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home