Healing Power

Running commentary on how Jesus' Healing Power is affecting my life - and helping me to help others.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pluggin' a blog

Perry Noble is the pastor at Newspring Church in Anderson, SC. Yeah, I never heard of the town, either. But he is a good ol' Southern boy who found God and dedicated his life to Him. I mean, Perry threw everything he had into being a man of God. Perry is an amazing speaker. At the suggestion of my friend Adam, I started listening to Perry's podcasts. Mind you, these are sermons that average 45 minutes. Most are longer. (I guess they average longer than 45 minutes then, right?)

Listening to Perry Noble's sermons, and after a brief e-mail exchange with his staff, I have decided to go ahead and make myself available for speaking engagements via Clay Harryman Ministries. No, I'm not ordained. Neither was Perry. I'm not a graduate of a divinity school. Neither was Perry. But Perry's on fire for God, and I am too. Perry's ministry has grown into a church of over 3,000 members. I'm not even dreaming of a congregation of that size, but I am dreaming that I may one day pastor a church.

I just wanted to take a minute to plug Perry Noble, and his blog. His podcasts are amazing. I highly recommend those of you who have the capability of receiving podcasts sign up for his. This is a man on fire for God. This is a man who truly knows what it means to be a child of God.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home