Healing Power

Running commentary on how Jesus' Healing Power is affecting my life - and helping me to help others.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Providence - It's more than a city in Rhode Island

I'm becoming a firm believer in the Providence of God. Until recently, I've been like the guy with the sick kid who said to Jesus, “I believe! Help my unbelief!” See, I believe that all things are possible with God. But I still react with awe when I see it happen.

For example: As I mentioned before, I had poisoned the well (as a good friend of mine put it) in my relationship with my wife. And, until that poison was purged, nothing good would happen. After my confession I have seen some amazing things happen at my house and at my work.

In October, I sold 2 cars. In November, 2½. By Christmas, I'd only sold one car in December. After Christmas, though, I sold 3, and so far in January, I've sold 2½.

What's the difference? Faith. Pure and simple - faith. I told God I wasn't going to try and do it on my own. I told Him that every time I tried to do it on my own I failed miserably. From this point on, it's up to Him whether I succeed or fail. And, He's seeing to it that I succeed.

I'm not becoming a rich man, but I am reaping the rewards of faith. Last month, I was second from the bottom of the Sales Consultants. So far this month, I'm fifth from the top! I'm not bragging on myself. I'm really not doing anything different on the sales floor. No, this is all God's work. The big difference is, I've made it His work.

I'm going to cut this short, and wrap it up. I'm tired and I have to be at work early. But, I wanted to pass this along.


See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home